This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work! To learn more, please send your CV to Catherine.Sommers@lvhn.org.
As the Section of Palliative Medicine and Hospice, we are a part of the fabric of care at LVHN, with a fully integrated palliative care continuum to assure optimal patient experience. Education is part of our culture as we have 2 ACGME Fellows per year that interface with our entire team. Our specialty-trained palliative care team, including CRNP's, Social Workers, Licensed Professional Counselor, RN's, and administrative staff care for patients when they are in the hospital, in our office-based practice, or in our nationally recognized home-based service. Our program has been recognized on the national level for leadership excellence and as an innovative, mission-driven palliative care program. Our team recognizes the disparities in health care and strives to provide equitable and culturally sensitive care to patients and their families.
- 100% inpatient
- Work Hours: 7:30-5
- Call schedule: Every 5-6 weeks with in-person consultation at LVH Cedar Crest and LVH Muhlenberg
- Rotating holiday call schedule shared among the group
- A network champion for Hospice and Palliative Medicine and a passion for clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive work schedule
- Highly competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational stipend & Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Relocation assistance
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.