Location: Poughkeepsie, New York
The Westchester Medical Center Health Network (WMCHealth) is seeking BC/BE Cardiologists to join leading practices at MidHudson Regional Hospital in Poughkeepsie, New Windsor, or Health Alliance of the Hudson Valley in Kingston, all in NY. Our locations provide a full continuum of non-invasive cardiology services to its surrounding communities. The physicians remain affiliated to and part of the faculty at Westchester Medical Center, with a direct line of report to the Chief of the Department of Cardiology.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Active New York State Medical License and/or eligibility to obtain
- Expertise in echocardiography, stress echo, and nuclear testing
- Completion of an accredited fellowship training in cardiology
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Strong academic interests
- Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills required
- Comprehensive salary and benefit package which includes malpractice coverage, CME Allowance, and 401k
- The highest standard of quality practice backed by comprehensive and collaborative support services
- Opportunities for continued professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Academic rank at the New York Medical College will be commensurate with experience and qualifications
HealthAlliance of the Hudson Valley operates a 315-bed healthcare system comprising HealthAlliance Hospital: Mary's Avenue Campus and HealthAlliance Hospital: Broadway Campus in Kingston, NY, and Margaretville Hospital in Margaretville, NY. It also operates Mountainside Residential Care Center, an 82-bed facility in Margaretville. As Ulster County's largest employer, HealthAlliance is committed to attracting the best-qualified medical and support staff; providing outstanding, responsive, coordinated, compassionate patient- and family-centered care; excelling in clinical outcomes and patient experiences; and ensuring patient rights, privacy and respect are honored at all times, while improving the overall health and well-being of the diverse communities it serves.
MidHudson Regional Hospital in Poughkeepsie, NY, is home to the mid-Hudson Valley's most advanced healthcare services. This 243-bed facility cares for more than 10,000 inpatients annually while performing an additional 325,000 outpatient procedures each year. MidHudson Regional Hospital operates the area's only Level II trauma center, is home to the Redl Center for Cancer Care and Center for Robotic Surgery, and is a destination hospital for patients with serious illnesses and injuries. For more information, visitMidHudsonRegional.org The Westchester Medical Center Health Network (WMCHealth) is a 1,700-bed healthcare system headquartered in Valhalla, New York, with 10 hospitals on eight campuses spanning 6,200 square miles of the Hudson Valley. WMCHealth employs more than 12,000 people and has nearly 3,000 attending physicians. From Level 1, Level 2 and Pediatric Trauma Centers, the region's only acute care children's hospital, an academic medical center, several community hospitals, dozens of specialized institutes and centers, skilled nursing, assisted living facilities, homecare services and one of the largest mental health systems in New York State, today WMCHealth is the pre-eminent provider of integrated healthcare in the Hudson Valley.
For more information, contact Nicole White, Recruiterfor WMCHealth at (914) 493-2156 or via e-mail at email@example.com
WMC Advanced Physician Services PC