Certified Nursing Assistant Med Surg Full Time Days
Hi-Desert Medical Center
Location: Joshua Tree, California
Internal Number: 2205015006
Welcome to Hi-Desert Medical Center, where youâ��ll benefit from:
A 59-bed acute primary care facility offering you and your family first-rate health care close to home
A wide range of quality inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation services, home health and hospice services, and a variety of community outreach programs
A dedicated team of quality, caring, health care professionals
1. Maintains established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality improvement program, safety, environmental and infection control standards. Conducts job duties in accordance with established hospital policy and safety/sanitation standards.
2. Obtains and documents patient vital signs, including temperature, blood pressure, SaO2, respiration pulse, pain and weight
3. Provides personal care assistance to patients, including bathing, oral care, shaving, dressing, eating, bed pans, and transportation.
4. Maintains patient documentation.
5. Maintains confidentiality of patient and unit care data.
6. Demonstrates sensitivity to patient comfort and privacy.
7. Participates in educational programs and in-service meetings as requested. Attends continuing education courses related to area of specialization to remain current in the field.
High School graduate
Current CA CNA license
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Job: Nursing Assistants and PCA
Primary Location: Joshua Tree, California
Facility: Hi-Desert Medical Center
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.