· Accurately documents and submits timely the assessment, interventions and evaluations pertaining to patient's care management and services in accordance with the agency policy and procedure.
· Implements the plan of care through direct patient care and coordination with other disciplines. Provides care based on physician’s orders, in compliance with policies and procedures, standards of care, and regulatory requirements. Provides skilled nursing care, preventative rehabilitative procedures, and prescribed treatments with a variety of patient populations within various potentially complex home situations.
· Demonstrates self-education as evidenced by completion of mandatory annual trainings and continuing educational opportunities. Demonstrates furthering professional growth through sharing knowledge with others.
· Assures that practice reflects current standards and best practice within area of expertise
· Acts independently and responsibly to perform duties
What You Will Need:
Current Registered Nursing License in State of Practice
Valid Driver’s License and current car insurance
Minimum of six-months relevant clinical RN experience
Functions with a high degree of independence
Ability to delegate tasks to appropriate personnel as indicated by skill level and professional standing
Strong computer and technology skills
Nice to have:
A working knowledge of community resources and an ability to refers patients and families appropriately
Home Care Regulations and Third-Party Reimbursement as it impacts care delivery
Current IV Therapy skills
Recent, relevant experience in a Medicare-certified home health agency as a visit nurse
Bachelors degree in nursing
The Home Health RN Visit Nurse is a professional nurse who under the general supervision of the Care Manager, provides skilled nursing care to assigned patients and directs Licensed Practical Nurses and Home Health Aides to provide quality care in accordance with physician orders under a plan of care. Assesses, plans, implements, evaluates total patient care and coordinates patient/family teaching. Assures compliance with nursing standards, federal, state, and local government regulations, and company clinical policies. Provides goal directed care leading to specific outcomes. May be on call for after-hours work. Coordinates and directs the home care patient’s care based on individual patient needs
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.