Location Address: 60 Memorial Medical Pkwy, Palm Coast, Florida 32164
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Palm Coast
Work for a healthcare system that believes in “Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ”
Career growth and advancement potential
No State income tax
Competitive Pay and benefits
Top 10 Place to Work: AdventHealth has been chosen as a Top 10 Place to Work in Volusia/Flagler counties by the Daytona Beach News Journal. We were chosen for our commitment to workplace wellness and exceptional health and benefits offerings.
Full Time, Days
Supervises day to day care delivery among the members of the home health interdisciplinary team. Responsible for adhering to a case management model, ensuring staff productivity while providing appropriate patient care resulting in superior outcomes and patient satisfaction. Oversees the clinical management, scheduling, coordination and supervision of all disciplines in the home health interdisciplinary team. Ensures that patient care meets agency standards as defined by law and regulations
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Knowledgeable of home care regulations and assures patient care meets agency standards in accordance with regulations and payer eligibility criteria.
· Responsible for day to day operation of agency; delegating patient care activities, management of workflow of personnel
· Coordinates patient care services to assure optimum utilization of resources. Conducts case conferences and assures appropriate care standards are met pertaining to each patient condition.
· Receives admission report and reviews documentation with clinician for accuracy, congruency and completeness.
· Participates in employment process, including hiring and terminations if necessary. Assures supervision of all clinical staff that provide direct patient care, performs supervisory on site visits with clinicians.
· Functions as resource person for field staff.
· Coordinates therapy services with the Rehab Coordinator.
· Assures follow-up on patient care variances and PI studies; makes home visits as indicated to patients for service recovery for patient grievances.
· Assures care provided is adherent to physician orders and payer authorization for visits.
· Assures 24 hour RN on-call coverage and provides back up call for agency needs.
· Maintains proficiency in clinical and assessment skills. Maintains professional and personal growth.
· Demonstrates ability to facilitate change.
· Evaluation of new supplies and equipment keeping current on trends and technology.
· Assists supervisor with patient and community relationships.
· Supervises and evaluates staff reporting to this position.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Current Florida drivers license
· Must be fluent in the English language
· Knowledge of regulatory requirements
· Demonstrates moderate computer skills
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
· Previous home health experience
· Prior participation in OASIS training
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Professional Registered Nurse currently licensed in the state of Florida
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Bachelors degree preferred
· Minimum 1 year satisfactory nursing supervisor or administrative experience
· Broad clinical background in areas such as medical/surgical, intensive care
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· Registered Nurse license in the state of Florida
AdventHealth Greater Orlando (formerly Florida Hospital) is one of the largest faith-based health care providers in the United States. For 150 years, we have carried on a tradition of providing whole-person care that not only addresses patients' physical ailments, but also supports their emotional and spiritual well-being. We demonstrate the same level of compassion and care for our employees as well, doing all that we can to help them realize their full potential – both personally and professionally.